My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Team Jacob:) or Team Edward:(

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Catching up :D


*sigh*.....Well I haven't been writing on my blog in a LONG time. I've just been really busy with school and friends, and forget to update sometimes. The past 2 days I've been sick, but feel much better now, and going back to school tomorrow. Unfortunately we have semester tests, ugh! Nothing is worse....well except tests at the end of the year. My science test is today, but sense I'm not there, I'm going to have to take a make-up test ): . Well tomorrow is my math test, probably my best subject, so that's good. Our block schedule has changed for testing, and that's completely confusing me, I'm never going to remember that, guess I'll have to write it on my hand. Well, yep, just wanted to update a little, and say hey!

1 comment:

Ruth MacC said...

I am sorry to see you had been unwell. I am sure you are better by now though. How did you get on with your tests?
Things are good here. The weather isn't bad and we are doi g a lot of maths in the home schooling. We went to Kingd Court last Saturday. I posted about it and your dad came and left a comment on my blog saying that you all loved it when you lived in Ireland.
We have a Church lunch tomorrow so if I think of it I will take some photos and send them to you.

Look up the new apple ipad. It was launched yesterday. It looks brilliant. It won't be in Irelans till the summer but I am thinking of selling the lap top and buying th pad. It would be perfect for me and Sean to help with schooling. Have a look at it and tell me what you think?