My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Team Jacob:) or Team Edward:(

Friday, July 11, 2008

Me & Maggie


When I moved to America Maggie was the first and the best friend I meet here. This photo is at her party, we got to ride in a limo!!! We went a bunch of differnt places in the limo. We got ice-cream, went to are school and we went around random neighborhoods! Everbody looked at us, it was so cool. Maggie is so fun, she was in my class this year and lives across the street. We do almost everything together. She has 2 younger brothers, Matthaw [8] and Micheal [he 4 and I dont think I spelled his name right!] Peter and Matthaw are really good friends. Maggie is the one in the middle, Kira [is that how you spell it] is on the left and me on the right.

No comments: