My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Team Jacob:) or Team Edward:(

Sunday, May 24, 2009

HEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!

Hey y'all! I'm kinda bored right now, my friends Andrea and Maggie are coming for a sleepover tonight. We're camping out in the back yard w/ our new tent! It's going to be alot of fun, I'm looking forward to it!!! Yeah, so Andrea is coming here like before dinner, and Maggie should be here at 8-ish. Dad's watching baseball, Mom just got home from grocery shopping, and Peter's at a friend's. Actually he just got home. I'm going go a redecorate my blog!

Make the world a better place, give someone a hug!

1 comment:

Ruth MacC said...

hi Grace,
Sounds like a relaxing day for the whitfields, well all of them except your mum! My birthday is Wednesday (21 again!) so send me a nice ecard right!!!

God bless.